View Bike Shops in Minneapolis/St. Paul in a larger map
Open Streets Mpls will have its first of four bike/skateboard/pedestrian-friendly open-street celebrations scheduled for this summer. It will take place on Lyndale Ave S from W 22nd Street to W 42nd Street. Lyndale will be closed to all motor-vehicle traffic for all pedestrian activities to promote “healthy living, local businesses, sustainable transportation and civic pride in Minneapolis.” There will be music, arts, kid-friendly zones, food, and fun-for-all.
Here is a YouTube video to tell you all about what Open Streets is about.
Plenty of opportunities remain to volunteer and participate. You can sign-up here.
BikeMinneapolis will be there… Hope to see you there, too!
- Interview with Nature Valley Grand Prix Defending Champ Tom Zirbel
- Nature Valley Grand Prix Returns to Minnesota This Week
- Greenway Ramp at Dean Pkwy. Closed 6/10-14
- Free Bike Maintenance Station from Pedal Minnesota during Bike Walk Week
- Weekend Preview, June 1-3, 2012
- News Flash: Sabo Bridge Re-Opens!
- Get Tagged, Get Zapped, Get Rewarded with ZAP Twin Cities
- One On One to Design and Operate a Bicycle Center at St. Paul Union Depot
- Nice Ride MN Announces Saint Paul Expansion